- Top 10 Best CRM for Real Estate Business
- Freshsales: the most user-friendly CRM overall and best CRM for real estate.
- Pipedrive – Best CRM for real estate
- Monday.com – Best CRM for real estate
- Hubspot – Best CRM for real estate
- Zendesk – Best CRM for real estate
- AgileCRM – Best CRM for real estate
- Top Producer – Best CRM for real estate
- Zillo Premier agent CRM – Best CRM for real estate
- Apptivo – Best CRM for real estate
- Contactually – Best CRM for real estate
A customer relationship management (CRM) system that assists in managing all conversations with leads and clients is known as a real estate CRM. Every year, CRM solutions play a bigger role in both the performance of real estate agents’ brokerages and their everyday job. The best CRM in real estate will be tailored to the sector and include tools for email and SMS communication, lead follow-up, and click-to-call functionality. Connections are the key to real estate success, which is why top agencies manage their relationships with the best CRM for real estates. CRM programmes can significantly enhance a customer’s interaction with a company, as well as lower expenses and increase revenue. It is therefore necessary for a company’s management to choose among the best CRM for real estate very wisely.
Top 10 Best CRM for Real Estate Business
There are several best CRM for real estate in general, but you need to choose while selecting the best CRM for real estate carefully. Given below is a list of some of the best CRM for real estate:
Freshsales: the most user-friendly CRM overall and best CRM for real estate.
- One of the best CRM for real estate and most widely used CRM programmes is Freshworks, which features a user-friendly, customizable interface, mobile apps, cutting-edge AI forecasting, and other features. The interface for real estate agents among the best CRM for real estate offers robust automation features and the ability to create custom fields, link modules and contacts to properties, and more.
Pipedrive – Best CRM for real estate
- Professionals in any sector, including real estate, can manage leads and clients with Pipedrive. Real estate agents can keep track of calls and contact information with the app which is one of the best CRM in real estate. Real estate agents can follow up on the leads it collects straight from web forms and chatbots to convert them into paying clients.
- Price: $12.50 per user per month is necessary.
- For advanced users: $24.90 per month
- Professional: $49.90 each month for each user
- Enterprise: $99 per month per user with a minimum of 10 users and a 14-day trial.
Monday.com – Best CRM for real estate
- One of the best CRM in the real estate sector is Monday.com.
- Large companies from a variety of industries, including NBC, Walmart, BBC Studios, Adobe, Coca-Cola, and many others, use the programme. It offers a central location to organise and deliver the team’s best work.
- Features: team management, Task management, 100+ app integration, Automated task assignments, Visualised display.
- Pricing: Individual: Free, Basic: $8 per seat per month, Standard: $10 per seat per month, Pro: $16 per seat per month, Enterprise: Custom quote, Trial: Yes | 14-day.
Hubspot – Best CRM for real estate
- Because of HubSpot’s modular design, you may choose the capabilities you need while starting off without spending a dime and later upgrading as your company expands.
- This best CRM for real estate segment has over 300 third-party integrations in its app store, and the HubSpot Academy provides training and certifications.
- In addition this software comes for free of cost.
Zendesk – Best CRM for real estate
- Zendesk Sales, among the best CRM for real estate segment, has elements built in to give the complete context of a client account in one location.
- Calling, emailing, setting up meetings, and seeing deal history can all be done on one platform. It facilitates account management and automatically logs all activity.
- Pricing: 14-day trial period without charge, Sell Team: $19 each month per user, Sell Professional: $49.00 each month per user, Sell Enterprise: $99 for each monthly user.
AgileCRM – Best CRM for real estate
- This solution among the best CRM for real estate segment is perfect for small teams that wish to work together using a single collaboration tool because it offers limitless document storage, job management, document tracking, and appointment setting (the platform is free for up to 10 users).
- Social media platforms, help desk programmes like Zendesk, and productivity programmes like Gmail and Google Drive are all integrated with this software.
- Pricing: Free; $8.99 (Starter); $29.99 (Regular); and $47.99 (User) each month (Enterprise)
Top Producer – Best CRM for real estate
- One of the best CRM for real estate Top Producer provides data and tools for managing customer interactions.
- Real estate brokers may communicate with buyers and sellers of homes at various points in the pipeline thanks to the programme. Prospecting clients and efficiently following up with them is made simpler.
- Price: Initial: $45 for each user each month, Professional: $75 monthly per user, For advanced users: $85 per month.
Zillo Premier agent CRM – Best CRM for real estate
- A distinctive CRM tool that reveals insights into each client’s search intent is called Zillow Premier Agent.
- This best CRM for real estate programme displays the houses that customers have looked up and saved online. Real estate brokers can offer clients tailored messaging based on their search intent.
- In addition, this software also comes free of cost.
Apptivo – Best CRM for real estate
- You may access all of your contact details, project management tools, invoicing platforms, and email campaigns using this best CRM for real estate software.
- One may use Apptivo to design robust automation rules that will save you and your clients time while giving you access to client data from wherever.
- Apptivo integrates with tools that may already be in your tech stack, including Google Workspace, Slack, QuickBooks, PayPal, Office 365, RingCentral, and Dropbox.
- Pricing: $10 per user per month (Lite); $12 per user per month (Premium).
Contactually – Best CRM for real estate
- Real estate professionals can use Contactually, one of the best CRM for real estate, powered by Compass.No matter where a lead is in the funnel, the platform makes it easier for you to design targeted, automated campaigns for them.
- You can transfer your email and communication history into the app thanks to its integration with Office 365 and Google Workspace.
- Additionally, its drag-and-drop pipeline management tool and workflow automation programme might help you save time.
- Cost: $69 per month (for professionals); $119 per month (Accelerator).
By serving as your sole source of truth for prospect and client data, CRM software enables you to build relationships and make informed decisions. One of the best CRM for real estate is a crucial tool for top-performing real estate agents to manage a strong pipeline in a way that saves time and mental energy. Customer relationship management (CRM) software can help real estate agents manage their clientele more effectively. Therefore a best CRM for real estate app facilitates access to and organisation of client data successfully.