- The Lash Lounge
- Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New JerseyJob Openings: Job Description and Location
- Skills required for the post of Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New JerseyJob Openings:
- Average Pay/ Salary of Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New Jersey Job Openings
- Schedule of the Job
- Education and Experience required for Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New JerseyJob Openings
- Full Job Description Posted by Employer:
The Lash Lounge
The Lash Lounge is one of the most prominent locations to get efficient quality lash extensions done. It was established by Anna Phillips, an Industry pioneer in 2006. With over 200 locations across the United States, the Lash Lounge offers some of the premium services such as Tinting, Threading, Perming, Permanent Makeup etcetera. The aim of the salon is to create a space for women where they feel more confident and beautiful.
- The Lash Lounge aims at fabricating eyelashed that are not just lush and dense but also completely safe.
- Expert and trained stylists ensure that all the customers receive customized lashes depending upon the natural thickness and
- The premium synthetic material vouches on the excellent quality of the lashes.
- A double-heat roll process ensures that the lashes are long-lasting.
Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New JerseyJob Openings: Job Description and Location
The Job vacancy is for the Front Desk Associate at The Lash Lounge in Marlboro Red bank, New Jersey Outlet. The job offers comes with several inclusions:
- Proper and efficient training
- Discounts and coupons on services as well as retail products
- Numerous opportunities for career growth
- Industry-leading compensation
Skills required for the post of Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New JerseyJob Openings:
- The front desk associate must promptly and diligently respond to the Salon emails and messages.
- The front desk associate must effectively manage the appointment schedules of the clients.
- The front desk associate must manage cancellations, Rescheduling and other client-related changes as and when necessary.
- The front desk associate must prepare and manage the guest charts, consultation forms et-cetera.
- The front desk associate must present and convince new customers regarding the Lash Lounge membership.
- The front desk associate must keep track of Google reviews.
- The front desk associate must manage the stocking and restocking of the back bar, and received supplies.
- The front desk associate is also responsible for the cleaning and sleeping of the salon, as and when required.
- The front desk associate must replenish the Guest towels, water bottles et-cetera in a timely manner
Average Pay/ Salary of Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New Jersey Job Openings
The job comes under the category of a part-time job. The pay is approximately 12 dollars to 16 dollars per hour. The employment opportunity at the Lush Salon’s Marlboro, New Jersey outlet comes with employee discounts and concessions, a flexible work schedule, and a benefitting referral program. Moreover, bonus pay and commission pay are applicable as a front desk associate at the Lush Salon in Marlboro, Red Bank, New Jersey.
Schedule of the Job
The candidate is expected to be present for an 8 hour shift from Monday to Friday. Weekend Availability would be preferred. The front desk associate is expected to follow all the COVID related rules formulated by the CDC. The Lash Lounge’s Marlboro, New Jersey outlet is extremely strict regarding the COVID protocol and the general regulation. The front desk associate is expected to follow the same.
Education and Experience required for Reception / Front Desk Associate Marlboro/Red Bank New JerseyJob Openings
High school graduate or equivalent is applicable to apply for the position of the front desk associate at the Lash Lounge in Marlboro, New Jersey. Experience with Microsoft office of about one year is preferred as the front desk associate would be expected to maintain several computer based records. Some prior experience in customer service would be a plus in the resume of the candidate aiming for the post.
The Lash Lounge in Marlboro, New Jersey is looking for an energetic and determined individual to join the salon team as a front desk associate. The candidates considering this job opportunity should visit the official website for more details. Candidates can apply at Indeed and other related platforms for the job.
Check more: Private Sector Jobs in United States
Full Job Description Posted by Employer:
RECEPTIONIST / FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
This role is meant for a strong Front Desk Sales Associate who is tracking towards an Assistant Manager level position.
WHO WE ARE:
The Lash Lounge is the premier salon for Lash Extensions with over 200 locations in the United States. We offer a complete menu of services including Perming, Tinting, Threading, Permanent Makeup and more. We are proud to create a warm and inviting atmosphere while focusing on the health and care of our guests’ natural lashes. We are looking for energetic members to join our front desk team. What does it mean to join our team?
· Continued investment in your training
· Industry-leading compensation
· Generous discounts on services and retail products
· Opportunities for career growth and advancement
Required Skills/Qualifications : –
- Promptly respond to Lead Alerts when received through the Salon email and LMS.
- Manage the proper tracking and input of guest records into the salon software (LMS and MBO) with correct guest lead source and promotional codes.
- Manage the appointment scheduling for Lash Lounge guests and proper handling of incoming and outgoing calls with outstanding customer service level.
- Manage white space on appointment schedule. Fill cancellations quickly by utilizing Waiting List, Last Visit Report, Marketing Boost (in MBO) and LMS pursuing lead list.
- Manage an organized work area, the preparation and filing of the guest charts, intake forms, consultation forms, after care hand-outs, and all other forms as needed.
- Be proficient and educated in working the POS software/MBO, sales transactions of guests for services and retail items, and manage the end of day cash drawer reconciliation.
- Present the Membership and benefits of to every lead, IFS guest and non member, reminding them of the benefits and value of becoming a Lash Lounge Member.
- Request Google Reviews when a Stylist was not able to.
- Consult with Noelle and/or resolve issues such as scheduling conflicts or mishaps, product returns, customer complaints (Noelle to handle all Google detractors and , and general salon maintenance to keep everything running and looking its best.
- Aide in the cleanliness of the salon including stocking the retail area, stocking back bar supplies when received, picking up trash, replenishing guest towels, cups, water bottles in fridge, sweeping, cleaning, dusting, and whatever is required to keep the salon looking top-notch.
- Educate guests on retail products’ key benefits.
- Assist with promotional events at the salon or outside the salon to help market the salon and build the brand.
- Assisting in training new Front Desk Associates when applicable
- Clocking Stylists in and out for hourly tracking.
- All other duties as prescribed.
Average Pay # $16+
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All employees and clients are mandated to wear masks and all sanitization rules established by CDC and State Cosmetology Board is being followed, Since restarting the salon in June’20 the operations have been smooth without any COVID incident
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Post Date: 26th July 2022
For more, stay tuned to wbdstbt.in