- Call for a healthcare customer service representative:
- About TTEC:
- About the role:
- Duties and responsibilities of Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Expectations from TTEC:
- Incentives offered for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Job Description Posted by Employer:
Call for a healthcare customer service representative:
Job type: Full-time work from home (regular/seasonal) as required.
Job Location: USA ( remote )
Job description: Posted below
Position: Healthcare customer service representative agent.
Established in the year 1982, TTEC has been providing world-class customer experience services through their power of workforce and technology. Having worked with international brands across sectors, TTEC aims to maximise customer experience and satisfaction. Employees at TTEC operate under a comfortable, cultural and equal opportunity based workspace with zero tolerance for negative personnel. TTEC delivers excellent services with technology along with human values for its employees. TTEC works on the principle of strength by diversity and welcomes individuals to create value in their own unique style.
About the role:
The vacancy demands candidates to be equipped with excellent communication skills and experience. TTEC will train the hired employees for an enhanced work experience and service. Training as a subject matter expert will be imparted to the hired individuals to develop confidence and deliver the highest possible level of service. Candidates will report to a Team Lead and contribute to the success of customer experience as well as the overall achievement of the team.
The company expects its employees to collaborate together on projects and create a warm and friendly workspace for better results.
|Position||Healthcare customer service representative.|
|Department||Customer experience services.|
|Supervising authority||Respective team lead at TTEC.|
Duties and responsibilities of Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Answer incoming communications from customers.
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues.
- Consultation on health related products and resolving customers issues with patience.
- Providing required customer services via chat, voice calls or mails.
- High speed internet connection (>15 mbps).
- 6 months or more of customer service experience.
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if your private information were being shared).
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Computer and tech savvy.
- Good communication skills.
Expectations from TTEC:
- Diverse and community-minded workspace.
- Immense career growth and learning opportunities.
- Fixed performance bonus incentives, health facilities, financial protection, paid leaves, and other surprising gifts and vouchers.
- Motivating and inspiring leadership all year round.
Incentives offered for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages of $14 to $17 will be offered for this role.
Vital information to be noted:
- The TTEC work-from-home team has 41 preferred residency states. The company is currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. residents will be considered only based on special business needs.
Interested applicants should be prepared for the selection round and possess all the required documents such as identity proof, driving licence, or any document authorised by the government. Candidates should maintain utmost discipline and sincerity concerning any task related to the job opening. TTEC wishes all for a smooth and efficient hiring session.
Check more: Private Sector Jobs in United States
Job Description Posted by Employer:
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Healthcare Customer Service Representative working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- High speed internet connection (>15 mbps)
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC at home offers full-time regular and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages of $14 to $17
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.