- Why consider FSSAI recruitment Food Analyst?
- FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst: Eligibility and More
- FSSAI recruitment Food Analyst 2022 Online Application
- Steps to apply for FSSAI recruitment Online:
- Documents required for FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam:
- Education Qualification for the FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst:
- FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam pattern 2022:
- FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst 2022 Application Fee
The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) recently released information regarding multiple job vacancies, among which one is for FSSAI recruitment food analyst. Established in 2006 under the Food and Safety Standards Act, the FSSAI is a statutory body responsible for providing licenses to all the food-related industries. The organization follows its motto “One nation, one food Law” with sincerity and has been serving the nation with complete diligence.
Associated with the Union Government, the FSSAI is one of the most prominent organizations for individuals from the food and technology sector. The FSSAI recruitment happens every year and the hiring process is a combination of an exam as well an interview. Candidates from food-related backgrounds aspiring for a central government position must consider applying for the FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam.
Why consider FSSAI recruitment Food Analyst?
- One of India’s most trusted organizations that work on food and safety regulations.
- FSSAI’s association with the Ministry of Family and Government makes it a preferred job opportunity for many.
- Responsible for public health, hygiene and food related issues; FSSAI provides sufficient employee exposure.
- With headquarter in New Delhi and several regional offices across India, FSSAI is a convenient organization for employees.
- FSSAI has ample scope for research related to the food sector, hence presenting a significant employment opportunity for people with research backgrounds.
Also read about: FSSAI Central Food Safety Officer
The following details are released per the FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst Examination Notification 2022.
|Name of the Organization||FSSAI|
|Full Form||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Location of the Job||India (Multiple regional offices)|
|Total number of Vacancies||275 vacancies|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date of Application||To be announced soon|
|Official Website of FSSAI||www.fssai.gov.in|
FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst: Eligibility and More
Aspirants and eligible candidates must apply online for the FSSAI recruitment food analyst on the official website of The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India. Individuals must check the eligibility parameters before applying for the exam, or else their application will not be considered. The recruitment notification for FSSAI recruitment food analyst can be found @ www.fssai.gov.in.
- Always check the updated information on the official FSSAI website.
- The application form can only be filled out online. The offline mode is not applicable.
- The recruitment notification mentions several posts such as Technical Officer, Food Analyst, Assistant Manager (IT and Not -IT), Hindi Translator, Central Food Safety Official, Junior Assistant Grade I, etcetera.
- The candidates would be hired mainly on a short-term contractual basis.
- The general period of the contract remains 06 months. The contract may be extended to one year based on the overall performance as well as the requirements of the organization.
- Exam Scores such as GATE, CSIR, and ICAR will be considered in accordance with the FSSAI terms and conditions.
- The candidate’s age should be less than fifty years for applying for FSSAI recruitment food analyst.
|Position||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||15||35|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37||30|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||07||25|
FSSAI recruitment Food Analyst 2022 Online Application
According to the guidelines mentioned on the official FSSAI website, the selection process for the FSSAI recruitment involves either a Computer Based Test (CBT) or a CBT accompanied by an interview. This will depend on the position that the employee is targeting.
|Assistant Director||CBT + Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||CBT + Written Examination + Interview|
|Technical Officer||CBT + Written Examination|
|Central Food Safety Officer||CBT + Written Examination|
|Administrative Officer||CBT + Written Examination|
|Assistant||CBT + Written Examination + Interview|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||CBT + Written Examination|
|Hindi Translator||CBT + Written Examination|
|Personal Assistant||CBT + Written Examination + Skill Test|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||CBT + Written Examination|
|IT Assistant||CBT + Written Examination|
|Deputy Manager||CBT + Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Manager||CBT + Written Examination|
Steps to apply for FSSAI recruitment Online:
- Click the Home page on the official website www.fssai.gov.in.
- Click [email protected] at the bottom of the Home page.
- Search for your desired position.
- Choose your selected option and click Apply Online.
- Register on the portal with your details.
- Create your User ID and Password.
- Log in to the portal using your credentials.
- Fill in the information asked in the FSSAI recruitment form.
- Scan the mentioned documents properly and upload the copies of the same.
- Be careful with the document format while uploading them.
- Pay the application fee through your preferred mode of payment according to your category.
- Carefully check all the data before making the final submission.
- Print the application form to use in future.
Documents required for FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam:
- Educational Qualification: Mark sheet/ Transcript
- Proof regarding Date of Birth
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Experience Certificate (preferred)
- Proof of Last Pay Drawn
Education Qualification for the FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst:
- Assistant Director: BA from a recognized university with six years of work experience in the relevant sector.
- Assistant Director (Technical): Mtech/ PG Diploma/ BE.BTech
- Technical Officer: Masters in Technical Field (Chemistry, Biochemistry etcetera)
- Food Analyst: Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry and related fields.
- Assistant manage: Post Graduate degree or Diploma (Journalism, Social Work et- cetera)
- Assistant: BA from a recognized university
- Personal Assistant: BA with proficiency in Shorthand. Appropriate typing speed in Hindi and English. Should be computer literate.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject
- IT Assistant: BA with PG Diploma in Information Technology or related fields.
- Junior Assistant Grade: 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board
Also read about: FSSAI Assistant Recruitment
FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam pattern 2022:
FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam pattern is as follows:
- The test comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes or two hours.
- Negative marking is applicable. The applicant will be awarded four marks for each correct answer, and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst 2022 Application Fee
- General category: Rs 1000/-
- OBC category: Rs 1000/-
- EWS category: Rs 1000/-
- SC: Rs 250/-
- ST: Rs 250/-
- Women: Rs 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs250/-
- PWD: Rs250/-
FSSAI is looking for dynamic, motivated and determined candidates/employees for their 2022 recruitment vacancies. Candidates looking for exciting employment opportunities in Food Regulatory Systems and an inclusive and welcoming organization/workspace are welcome to apply FSSAI recruitment food analyst exam. Kindly follow the aforementioned steps for the information regarding the application process.