- Call for home-based inbound call centre agents by Northwest Notary Network, Inc.:
- About the hiring company NorthWest Notary Network:
- About Inbound call centre job Team:
- About the role:
- Home Based Fully Remote Inbound Call Centre Agents Job in Texas: Duties and responsibilities
- Home Based Fully Remote Inbound Call Centre Agents Job in Texas: Required skills – Company’s expectations from the hired employees.
- Incentives offered for Home Based Fully Remote Inbound Call Centre Agents Job in Texas
- Working Schedule:
- Required question for application:
- Job Post by Recruiter:
Call for home-based inbound call centre agents by Northwest Notary Network, Inc.:
Job type: Full-time, work from home
Job Location: Texas (remote)
Job Description: Mentioned below
Position: Inbound call centre agent.
About the hiring company NorthWest Notary Network:
The Northwest Notary Network, Inc. was established in 2010. It is a Notary Public firm. Northwest Notary Network, Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $89,000.00.
About Inbound call centre job Team:
This call centre communication firm works for productivity and efficiency in their daily routine operations. Aiming for maximum consumer satisfaction, the team members at Northwest Notary Network, Inc. are driven by a passion for loyalty and sincerity. Having been an outperforming player in the customer service sector, the company is now seeking to hire fresh talents for the current session. Incorporated in the year 2003, the team at Northwest Notary Network, Inc. presently provides I9 verification services for remote employees throughout the states.
About the role:
Looking for motivated and young people who are interested in handling inbound call centre operations. Applicants are expected to show utmost talent and skills which would enhance their chances of getting selected for the role. Ambitious career oriented individuals would find this a golden opportunity towards making into higher roles with the company.
|Position||Inbound call centre agent.|
|Supervising authority||Head of Communications.|
Home Based Fully Remote Inbound Call Centre Agents Job in Texas: Duties and responsibilities
- Representatives are responsible for aiding our field Agents in completing the I9 Form correctly.
- Following an adequately prepared script for oneself and the field agent to guide the form completion process.
- Answering incoming calls from a browser-based phone and transferring them as required.
- Script reading provided by the company and data entry on the web form.
- Following defined processes and procedures along with other mentioned protocols.
- Seeking help from seniors and supervisors as needed.
Home Based Fully Remote Inbound Call Centre Agents Job in Texas: Required skills – Company’s expectations from the hired employees.
- Above-average communication skills.
- Good soft-spoken English.
- Warm greetings while attending calls.
- Confidence while answering calls.
- Experience in working with Remote Desktop applications.
- Must possess a working Windows or Mac laptop/desktop.
- reliable high-speed internet.
- quiet workspace at home.
Incentives offered for Home Based Fully Remote Inbound Call Centre Agents Job in Texas
- Income starts from 15 ＄ per hour.
- Up to $340 in monthly health care cost reimbursements (QSHRA).
- Flexible spending account.
- 8 hours working time from Monday to Friday. Candidates are expected to work overtime as well as the situation demands.
Note: The support hours are from 8am – 8pm CST during which the call representatives must be available for work.
- Logging in to the team’s SLACK channel, connecting to the company computer system using a VPN and remote desktop application and loading up the browser based phone.
- Attending regular calls to guide our Field Agents and our customer’s employees to complete the 19 form correctly.
Required question for application:
- Do you live in one of the following listed states?
This is a one time opportunity for all to apply and experience the pleasure of working with this resourceful team. Applicants are advised to apply for the position at the earliest. Selection process will be disclosed once the application forms are closed. Wishes from the hiring committee for successive selection rounds. The best prepared takes it all.
Check more: Private Sector Jobs in United States
Job Post by Recruiter:
Founded in 2003, this small, mighty and loyal team provides I9 verification services for remote employee’s throughout the US.
We currently have openings for a remote/work from home inbound call center representatives.
Representatives are responsible for assisting our field Agents in properly completing the I9 Form.
This position requires that teammates follow a script and logic form that guides both you and our field Agents through the process of completing the I9 Form properly.
This is a fully remote full time position and training is provided.
You must have a working Windows or Mac laptop/desktop, reliable high speed internet and a quiet work space at home.
This is a Monday through Friday position and our support hours are 8 am – 8 pm CST. Representative must be available to work these days and between these times. While we do our best to give each team mate a set schedule there are times when scheduling flexibility will be needed and there are overtime requirements.
- Answering incoming calls from a browser based phone
- Transferring calls
- Reading a script
- Following defined processes and procedures
- Enter in data into a web form
- Greeting people by their first name
- Maintaining a warm and friendly tone while on the phone
- Successful candidates will have;
- Experience with managing vendors with tact
- Be confident on the phone
- Have above average verbal communication skills
- Experiencing working with Remote Desktop application
- Have a quiet at home work space.
Each day begins with hopping in to your team’s SLACK channel, connecting to the company computer system using a VPN and remote desktop application and loading up the browser based phone.
We believe that if you are not five minutes early you are late, and expect each of our team mates to be answering calls at or before their scheduled start time.
On each call you will work with our Field Agents and our customer’s employee to guide them through completing the I9 Form correctly. We ask that you maintain a warm and friendly tone while on the call. You are required to follow the company provided scripts, adhere to the defined process and protocols and ask for help from your team lead when needed.
We offer $15.00 per hour up to $340 in monthly health care cost reimbursements (QSHRA) and advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible spending account
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Yes or no, do you live in one of the following states; TX GA TN SC KS?
Work Location: Remote