PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Check Status, KYC, etc.
- What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Latest Updates on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status?
- Benefits Of PM Kisan Yojana for Farmers
- Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- How to complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi ekyc?
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
The Central Government has launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme with great enthusiasm. This program is being applied throughout the country. The regional governments are also assisting the Centre in the implementation of the scheme. The Modi government would offer Rs. 6,000 to farmers under this initiative. This money will be distributed in installments rather than all at once.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 money is credited to farmers’ bank accounts in three installments. Each time Rs. 2 thousand will be credited into the farmer’s bank account directly. However, some people have misused this scheme. They obtain money even though they are not eligible for the scheme. The Government took note of it.
In addition, the work of identifying such individuals has begun. Those who got money without being eligible will be required to repay the funds. The central government has also provided a facility for this on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website.
Latest Updates on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The scheme regulations have recently been updated. According to sources, PM Kisan eligibility age limit is over 21 years. Farmers have received 11 instalments of money under the PM Kisan program so far. It seems that PM Kisan’s 12th instalment payment will be credited in September. This indicates that the government has so far granted the farmers Rs. 22000. A further Rs. 2000 must be credited. You can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status on PM Kisan website.
Also read about: How to improve your CIBIL Score?
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is the Government of India’s largest initiative, under which all farmers get basic income assistance of up to 6,000 rupees per year. Piyush Goyal announced this plan at the Interim Union Budget 2019 on February 1, 2019. This is a program designed for farmers. The primary goal of this initiative is to deposit Rs 6000 in farmer accounts every year.
Here is the full process of checking PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status.
- You first go to the PM Kisan website and click there.
- You must now provide your state and district names.
- Following that, the subdistrict should be entered.
- After entering your block and village, you must click to obtain the report.
- Then you’ll be able to see all your information regarding PM Kisan status KYC.
Benefits Of PM Kisan Yojana for Farmers
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 is provided by the central government to help the farmers in investment.
- It is used by farmers to purchase the seeds they need for their crops.
- Through this scheme, Farmers can also get a PM Kisan credit card.
- Farmers can apply for loans through this card.
- For this, they should have agricultural land of less than 5 acres.
- Those who own land of less than 5 acres can get a loan of up to ₹2,50,000.
- This loan is provided to us by the Government of India.
- According to the PM Kisan beneficiary list many farmers got benefit with the program.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Farmers holding less than 5 acres of land can avail of this scheme.
- To avail of this scheme, you should not be a high-income taxpayer.
- Government job holders are unelidable.
- Also, through this scheme, we can apply for a pension and get a pension after 50 years.
- In this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana scheme if you save some amount every month you can get our monthly pension after 50 years.
How to complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi ekyc?
- Open any browser search for PM Kisan samman Nidhi 2022 website.
- Now you will see an option called EKYC on the right side. Click on it.
- Next you have to enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number linked with the Aadhaar.
- You will get an OTP to your Aadhaar registered mobile number, and submit OTP.
- After that you have to do Aadhaar authentication again.
- Now a new OTP will be sent to your phone number. Submit the OTP.
- If all the details are entered correctly, your KYC is complete. If there is any problem, it will be invalid.
- Also, if you have already completed KYC it will show PM Kisan status KYC as completed.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How to apply PM kisan Samman Nidhi?
If you want to join the PM Kisan scheme you can complete the process online. For this you need to go to the PM Kisan website. It will be called Farmer’s Corner. It says New Farmer Registration. Click on this and join the scheme easily. You can also do it through the PM Kisan mobile app. You can also join the scheme through this.
Q2: How to deactivate PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
To return the payment, go to the PM Kisan website and click on the ‘Refund option.’
Q3: How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- On the right-hand side of the PM Kisan website there is Farmer’s Corner.
- It includes various options like New Farmer Registration, Edit Aadhaar Failure Records, Beneficiary Status.
- In these you have to click on New Farmer Registration to join the scheme.
- Now a new page will open, enter the Aadhaar number.
- In next page enter your details, your bank account details, your farm details etc and click on Submit.
- You will see a reference number, registered number. Now you should understand that your joining the scheme is complete.
- Finally, you will get PM money as per terms & conditions.
Q4: How can I check my PM Kisan Beneficiary status?
- First you go to Pm Kisan Website and click there.
- First you need to enter your state name and district name.
- After that, sub-districts should be entered.
- Then after entering the block and village you have to click on get report.
Q5: How to activate PM Kisan account?
- First visit PM Kisan official website.
- The Farmer’s Corner option can be found here on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on the Beneficiary Status link.
- Select registration number or mobile number option to open a new page.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Follow the further process and activate your PM Kisan Account.
For more information and update, keep following Web Destination Byte