ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Process & Date
- ISRO Recruitment 2023
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Scientist Exam Date
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Online Application
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Steps to Follow for Application
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Salary
ISRO Recruitment 2023
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has extended an invitation to qualified and interested BE/B.Tech candidates to apply for 303 openings in the Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ category. Following the seamless conclusion of the online registration process, candidates will be participating in the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam. As per official sources, the ISRO Scientist Exam Date 2023 will be disclosed shortly on the organization’s official website. Comprehensive information regarding the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam can be found in the article below for reference.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
The ISRO Recruitment 2023 process involves selection through Written Exams, Interviews, and Document verification. Eligible candidates holding a BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10 are eligible to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023. The Indian Space Research Organisation is set to announce the ISRO Scientist Exam Date 2023 shortly on its official website.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The ISRO Recruitment 2023 has been unveiled by the Indian Space Research Organisation on its official website, aiming to fill 303 vacancies under Advt No. ISRO: ICRB:02(EMC):2023. Prospective candidates are advised to thoroughly review the comprehensive ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 notification. The ISRO Scientist Notification holds pivotal details encompassing essential information such as significant dates, educational qualifications, age criteria, and more. To simplify your access, we have furnished a direct link for you to download the ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 notification.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Indian Space Research Organisation has introduced an opportunity for 303 positions in the Scientist/Engineer category through ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive aims to attract qualified candidates to join their ranks. The overview of ISRO Exam Date 2023 is as follows: The organization, known as Indian Space Research Organisation, is offering these vacancies for the role of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC.’ The Advt No. for this recruitment is ISRO: ICRB:02(EMC):2023, falling under the category of Government Jobs. Interested applicants can apply through the online application mode. While the specific ISRO Scientist Exam Date 2023 is yet to be announced, the selection process will involve a Written Exam and Interview. The selected candidates will enjoy a salary corresponding to Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56,100). For detailed information and updates, applicants can visit the official website at www.isro.gov.in.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Scientist Exam Date
The ISRO Recruitment 2023 has unveiled its significant schedule in tandem with the official notification. The forthcoming ISRO Scientist Exam date will be disclosed in due course on the organization’s official website. For an overview of the vital dates related to the ISRO Scientist Exam Date 2023, kindly refer to the information below:
- Apply Online Starts: 25th May 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 14th June 2023
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 16th June 2023
- ISRO Scientist Admit Card 2023: To be announced
- ISRO Scientist Exam Date 2023: To be announced
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently announced the release of 303 vacancies for the Scientists/Engineer Post. These openings are distributed across various streams as detailed in the provided below:
- Post Code BE001 corresponds to Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) with a total of 90 vacancies.
- Post Code BE001 is also associated with Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical), offering 163 positions.
- Post Code BE001 encompasses Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) with 47 vacancies.
- Post Code BE001A presents Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL, offering 2 positions.
- Lastly, Post Code BE0031A comprises Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body – PRL, with 1 vacancy.
In total, there are 303 openings available through this ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 endeavor.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Online Application
The online application portal for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 has been activated on the official website. Prospective candidates are strongly recommended to thoroughly review the notification before proceeding with their online applications for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023. It is noteworthy that applicants are not required to visit the official website directly for the application process; instead, the provided online application link can be utilized for easy access.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
As stated in the official ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 notification, candidates are required to remit a designated application fee. This fee can be conveniently paid through online modes such as Netbanking, UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallet, etc., or through offline mode by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. The deadline for fee payment is scheduled for 16th June 2023. It is advisable for candidates to complete the payment well in advance of the due date to prevent any unforeseen transaction issues or failures.
For ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023, the application fee structure is as follows:
- UR/OBC/EWS category: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PwD category: Nil
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Steps to Follow for Application
To complete the ISRO Recruitment 2023 application process, candidates can follow these straightforward steps:
- Visit the official ISRO website at www.isro.gov.in.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form” link.
- A new screen will appear for the application form.
- Fill in the application form by providing all the required information.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents in the specified format as outlined in the notification.
- Carefully review all the provided details before proceeding to click the submit button.
- Make the required application fee payment online and then click the submit button.
- Download the ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Form and ensure to retain a printout for future reference.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before initiating the application process, candidates must verify their eligibility criteria, including educational qualifications and age limits, as outlined below.
Candidates interested in applying for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 for the position of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ should possess a BE/BTech degree in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical, or Computer Science. The detailed educational qualifications required for each post are as follows:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body – PRL – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
According to the ISRO Scientist Recruitment Notification 2023, candidates must not exceed the age of 28 years. Additionally, individuals falling under categories such as Serving Central Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per the orders of the Government of India. The maximum age limit for all candidates is set at 28 years, and specific relaxations apply based on relevant government guidelines.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The ISRO Recruitment 2023 selection process comprises several stages. Initially, candidates will undergo a written test, following which a shortlisting will be conducted for interviews in a ratio of 1:5. The final merit list will be prepared based on a combination of factors, assigning 50% weightage to Written Test marks and 50% weightage to Interview marks. The various stages of the selection process include a written test, interviews, and document verification.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern involves objective-type multiple-choice questions. The question paper is divided into two parts. In Part I, there will be a deduction of 1/3 marks for wrong answers, whereas in Part II, there will be no negative markings. The exam consists of a total of 95 questions, carrying a maximum of 100 marks. Candidates will have a duration of 120 minutes to complete the examination. The exam pattern is divided into two parts: Part I focuses on the Area/Discipline Specific part with 80 questions for 80 marks, while Part II assesses Aptitude/Ability Tests with 15 questions for 20 marks.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Salary
The appointed candidate for the position of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ will receive a minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100 in Pay Level 10 of the Pay Matrix, inclusive of allowances such as Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA], and Transport Allowance. Additional benefits include medical facilities for both the candidate and their dependents, access to a subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance, and more, all in accordance with central government regulations.