- Overview of E Shram Card
- E Shram Card Benefits
- E Shram card self-registration
- How to get an E shram Card?
- How to do e shram card download?
- E shram Card online apply process
- Can we apply for a loan through an E Shram Card?
- What kind of documents are required?
- How to do an E Shram Card Bank Balance check?
The central government is working hard to provide financial assistance to the workers working in the unorganized sector. For this, the government launched the E Shram portal. It will bring all workers working in the unorganized sector together. The unauthorised workers can get many benefits by enrolling on an e-shram portal.
Through the E shram Card Portal, many workers across the country have registered their names on this so far. Many more workers have to register their names in this portal. Benefits can be availed nationwide through this card.
Besides, workers can register in this portal anytime by going to the Common Service Centre. There is no need to pay money at the time of registration. Financial assistance can also be availed through an e shram portal for children’s education, which has become a burden for workers at present.
Overview of E Shram Card
|Name of the Card||E Shram Card|
|Benefits||Financial assistance, Loan for children education.|
|E shram card launched by||Ministry of Labour and Employment Department|
|E Shram Balance check||eshram.gov.in|
Also check: Complete Passport Renewal Process
E Shram Card Benefits
- In order to help those working in unorganized sectors. The Union Ministry of Labour and Employment launched an e-shram portal on 26th August 2021.
- This portal has been made available for people doing various jobs including migrant labourers, construction workers, domestic workers, street vendors, waiters, beauticians, handicraft workers, agricultural workers.
- The main objective or benefits of e shram card is to provide more accurate social security services to workers in the unorganized sector.
- It will also serve to consolidate welfare schemes offered by other departments including the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- The Center has developed an Aadhaar-linked e-shram portal for the database of workers in the unorganized sector.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, insurance with an e-shram card up to Rs.2 lakh is applicable to everyone who has registered on the e-shram portal.
- In the future, all the benefits of the e shram card benefits offered by the unorganized government will be given directly through this portal.
E Shram card self-registration
How to E shram Card Self registration? The below is the full procedure to do E Shram card self- registration.
- First you have to login to the official website of this ‘E-Shram’.
- The registration option will appear on the main page itself. click on it.
- Here it asks to enter the mobile linked with Aadhaar, after that enter captcha and click on OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar. Then the e-shram card registration form will open.
- In this, bank account number details along with personal and educational details should be submitted.
- Submit all the details and click submit to complete the E shram card registration.
How to get an E shram Card?
- Anyone between 16-59 years working in the unorganized sector can register on this portal. Registration (How to get an e-shram card) can be done anywhere for free in CSC, State Seva Kendra (SSK).
- Those who complete the registration will get an e-shram card with a 12-digit UAN. Those who get this number can get benefits under social welfare schemes (e-shram card full details) anywhere in the country.
- This UAN number is different for everyone. This is a permanent number. That is, if the card is lost, you have to get a new card with that number without registering a new one.
How to do e shram card download?
Follow the below steps to do E shram card download. Keep all the required documents with you before starting the download process.
- Enter the URL address eshram.gov.in into your device to access the e-SHRAM portal.
- When you are at the official website, click the UPDATE link on the home page. The e-Shram Registration login Web page will open.
- Enter your username and password, followed by the captcha code, into this e-Shram Login web page and click the “Login” button.
- The system will check your details before giving you the access.
- Once on the website, select the e-Shram Card option from the top menu.
- After clicking the link, your eSHRAM card has a unique 12-digit number. Now you are welcome to do E shram Card download pdf.
E shram Card online apply process
For E shram card Online apply process visit eshram.gov.in website. Enter your Aadhaar number in the self-registration area. In this section you must enter bank details and mobile number. Following that, your e-shram card will be generated. Any mistakes in the form can be corrected later. To get an offline e-Shram Card. Visit General Seva Kendra. Also carry all the above-mentioned documents. One may simply apply for an e-shram card.
Also check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Can we apply for a loan through an E Shram Card?
Loans are accessible using the E shram card. This loan is provided via the Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana. To do so, go to the Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana website. There, you may apply for a loan of Rs 10,000, Rs 20,000, or Rs 50,000. Checkout below steps to get a loan through your e shram card.
- Enter your cell phone number here to validate the OTP.
- Then input your Aadhaar number.
- This application form will be shown. In this form, you must fill out all of the essential information.
- Upload all necessary papers and submit the form.
- After reviewing the documentation, the loan will be approved and transferred into your account.
What kind of documents are required?
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Income certificate
- Address proof document
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
How to do an E Shram Card Bank Balance check?
- From the Home Page of E shram portal, go to the Register Yourself section and choose Already Registered.
- Enter username and password in the dashboard.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select Check Payment Status or Know Your Payment Option.
- You’ll be sent to the PFMS Page or the E Shram Card Balance check Payment Status 2022 Online Check Page.
- Now, input your Aadhar card or UAN number, as well as any other necessary information.
- Click the icon below to check your status.
The central government of India started an E shram card program for unorganized labor. To offer financial help to such persons. As a consequence of the plan’s financial assistance, many eligible people in the country benefited.