- About the Company – K9 Middletown, LLC.
- Description of the Customer Service Representative – Pet Care – Middletown, New Jersey Job Openings
- Mandatory Job functions and requirements for Customer Service Representative – Pet Care – Middletown New Jersey Job Openings
- Educational Qualifications, Experience and Technical skills
- Customer Service Representative – Pet Care – Middletown, New Jersey Job Openings Details
- Preferable Personal Characteristics
- Job Description posted by Employer
About the Company – K9 Middletown, LLC.
Pets deserve the best care and it is challenging to be there for them with hectic work schedules. If you are in search of a place where your dog can be at ease while you manage things at your work place, this Luxury dog boarding and Daycare in Middletown, New Jersey, is all you need. K9 Middletown, LLC got incorporated on 9 March 2020. It offers the best pet services, making it a one-stop modern-day solution for modern pet parents.
- Cage Free luxury accommodations
- Sound resistant space for your pet
- UV air purification system
- Uniquely fabricated ventilation system
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectants to ensure proper sanitization
Description of the Customer Service Representative – Pet Care – Middletown, New Jersey Job Openings
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) must ensure that every customer has a fantastic experience and is fully satisfied with the services provided. The position of the customer service representative at Pet care is important and almost equates to being the face of the company. The CSR must ensure that both the client and his pet feel comfortable.
Mandatory Job functions and requirements for Customer Service Representative – Pet Care – Middletown New Jersey Job Openings
- Proficient in using computers and exceptionally fluent in Microsoft office.
- Willing to learn new computer-based programs, if needed.
- The customer service representative is required to be customer-service oriented.
- Manage reservation procedures in the POS system.
- Accept and keep a record of the customer payments.
- Take custody of pets and ensure their comfort, and safety and allot them a space.
- The customer service representative must respond to the email and telephonic enquiries.
- Provide tours of the building to the clients or customers
- Managing the medication, feeding, elimination breaks, et cetera of the dogs.
- Perform regular body checks for injuries or illnesses.
- Efficiently monitoring and managing the daycare
- Sanitation of all the daycare as well as boarding accommodations.
Educational Qualifications, Experience and Technical skills
- A High School diploma or equivalent qualification required
- Previous experience in the relevant field is preferred but not mandatory
- Weekend availability and holiday hours may be required
- Proficiency in Computer skills specially Microsoft office required
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills are mandatory
Customer Service Representative – Pet Care – Middletown, New Jersey Job Openings Details
This post of Customer Service Representative has the availability of both full time and part-time options. The pay will be approximately 13 dollars to 15 dollars per hour. The candidate must accept the company’s regulations concerning the pay and work hours.
- The employees will receive employee discounts, concessions and coupons wherever necessary.
- The work schedule is flexible. The employee can opt for either an 8-hour shift or a 7-hour shift.
- It’s a Monday to Friday job with overtime allowed per the company’s regulations.
- The ability to commute or relocate is mandatory. There is only one work location for this post. Relocation at the mentioned address: Middletown, NJ 07748
Preferable Personal Characteristics
- The candidate for the Customer Service Representative position must be able to communicate with all kinds of people.
- Must have an ability to handle occasional complex and problematic occurrences with the clients or customers
- The Customer Care representative must always remain calm and solve problems with patience and precision.
- Must be of ethical, moral and diligent character.
- Must portray a high level of emotional intelligence
- Must be sensitive towards pets and their needs
- Must possess salesmanship personality and convincing skills
- The ability to multitask would be highly preferred
- Must have a solid ability to adjust to the changes and have complete determination to support company directives
- The Customer Care representative must have an outgoing, positive and an enthusiastic personality
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for dogs
- Must be Well-organized and an efficient worker.
Also read about: Reception/Front Desk Associate New Jersey
Job Description posted by Employer
Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: General Manager / Resort Owner
Customer Service Representative/Kennel Tech
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing every client with a “wow experience”. As a CSR, you are the face of the company. The CSR’s purpose is to make every person and dog that walks in feel comfortable, confident, and like a VIP. They are also entrusted to ensure the mission and values are protected and upheld.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and well-versed in computer usage
- Willing/able to learn new computer programs easily
- Very customer service-oriented
- Able to use down time effectively
- Greets all customers coming into the building
- Performs Check In/Check Out and reservation procedures in the POS system
- Accepts payment from customers
- Takes custody of pets and makes sure they are properly placed in the building
- Answers telephone inquiries
- Works closely with owner in charge to handle small office tasks
- Provides tours of the facility to potential customers when necessary
- Responsible for feeding and medicating of all dogs
- Provides personal playtimes for dogs when such a service is requested
- Takes dogs outside for elimination breaks
- Performs body checks on to search for pre-existing conditions and/or injuries
- Has the ability to perform the following tasks at the request of the General Manager/Owner
- Sanitation of all boarding and daycare accommodations
- Monitoring Daycare
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience is preferred but not required
- Some weekend and holiday hours are required
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all types of people, remain calm, mediate and problem solve
- Must be of moral and ethical character
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Salesmanship personality and comfort
- Ability to multitask
- Strong ability to adapt to change and support company directives
- A Can-Do – It is my job attitude
- Outgoing, positive, enthusiastic personality
- Must demonstrate a love for dogs
- Well-organized and efficient
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, NJ 07748: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Check more: Private Sector Jobs in United States