- Why convert to the word:
- More about Acrobat reader:
- About Acrobat DC: The free version:
- Let’s look at a small description of the steps to convert pdf to word using Acrobat:
- Procedure to convert pdf to word using MS Word:
- Converting pdf to word document using Google Docs:
- How to convert pdf to word on Mac:
- How to Convert pdf to word on mac online?
- Adobe Acrobat on security:
Pdfs are frequently used when sharing papers to ensure that everyone will see them the same way. They can be very challenging to modify because of the way they are made. Users might often be required to convert PDF to word on mac or windows as per their requirement. To more easily edit your text, you might choose to convert your pdf to a Word document. Users also have the option to convert PDF to word on mac as well.
Why convert to the word:
Here are a few of the most typical explanations to convert pdf to word on mac or any other system:
- Users have a lot of text adjustments to make.
- One is using an automated programme to submit a document, and it will only accept Microsoft formats (for example, job application sites sometimes require this).
- The user needs to reuse the data in a pdf but don’t have the source file.
More about Acrobat reader:
- As one of the best tools to convert pdf to word on mac or in windows a standard Acrobat DC (Windows only) costs $12.99 per month, while Pro Acrobat DC (Windows and Mac) costs $14.99 per month.
- Both call for a yearly commitment to convert pdf to word on mac and windows. If one ever needs to occasionally convert a pdf to Word format, this is pretty overkill.
- However, one can choose to use Acrobat DC to convert pdf to word in mac or any other software.
About Acrobat DC: The free version:
- Acrobat Reader DC is free, but if one wishes to be able to convert pdfs to other formats, including Word, they need to pay $1.99 per month.
- The cost is arguably justified if the user needs to convert pdfs to Word on mac or other system softwares very frequently. Documents.
- Acrobat is the most trustworthy tool for doing so, as it generally keeps formatting intact.
Let’s look at a small description of the steps to convert pdf to word using Acrobat:
- Step 1: Open the pdf file in Acrobat first. Click the “Export pdf” button located over on the right side of the window.
- Step 2: Select “Microsoft Word” from the list on the left. The pdf is transformed into a current Word document in the DOCX format by selecting “Word Document” on the right. When “Word 97-2003 Document” is chosen, the pdf is converted to the earlier DOC format.
- Step 3: Once selected, press “Export.”
- Step 4: Choose where to save your new Word document on the following screen.
- Step 5: Then click the “Save” button after giving the document a name.
- Step 6: Open your pdf in Word to begin altering it now which has been saved as a Word document.
Procedure to convert pdf to word using MS Word:
- Step 1: On the Word ribbon, select “File.”
- Step 2: Click the “Open” button on the newly opened sidebar.
- Step 3: Browse to wherever your pdf is stored on the Open page (This PC, OneDrive, whatever).
- Step 4: Click “Open” after finding and selecting your pdf.
- Step 5: The new document may not have all of the formatting it had as a pdf, according to a warning that appears. Not to worry. This is just letting the user know that the new Word document you’re making from the pdf might not appear precisely the same; your old pdf will still be intact. Select “OK” from the menu.
- Step 6: Word immediately starts your new Word document after converting the pdf.
Converting pdf to word document using Google Docs:
- Step 1: After launching Google Drive, select “New” from the menu.
- Step 2: Select “File Upload” from the menu.
- Step 3: Click “Open” once located the pdf file.
- Step 4: Google Drive will now show the newly added file.
- Step 5: Next, select “Open With” from the menu on selecting right-click the file in Google Drive and choose “Google Docs.”
- Step 6: The file has now been opened as a Google Doc.
- Step 7: Now select “File” from the menu.
- Step 8: Select “Word Document (.docx)” from the menu under “Download As.”
- Step 9: As a Word document, the Google Docs file will be converted to Word format and downloaded to the user’s local PC.
How to convert pdf to word on Mac:
Even though pdf documents are frequently the preferred format for exchanging files online, altering a pdf document can be difficult without the necessary skills or expertise. In most cases, switching from pdf to Word on a Mac is the best option.It’s simple to convert pdf to on mac using the Acrobat software.One must visit the pdf converter page first and then follow these steps to convert pdf to word on mac.
- Step 1: Drag a pdf into the drop zone or choose the Select a File option.
- Step 2: Choose the pdf file that is to be converted to a DOCX file.
- Step 3: The file is automatically converted from pdf to Word by Acrobat.
- Step 4: Save the transformed Word document to Adobe Creative Cloud by logging in or downloading it which completes the process to convert pdf to word on mac.
How to Convert pdf to word on mac online?
- Visit the web page for the pdf to word converter.
- Draw the toolbox up with your pdf.
- Observe it till it becomes a Word file.
- After clicking “download,” one is ready to go.
Adobe Acrobat on security:
- The converted document is not saved unless one opt to set up a cloud account, which is secured by cutting-edge security measures. Acrobat online tools secure and protect your information for the process to convert pdf to word on mac or in windows.
Also read about: How to block emails on iCloud?
If one has the correct software, converting pdf to Word is simple. Use Google Docs, Automator, or Preview to convert text-based pdf files if necessary. However, if you frequently work with image-heavy documents, you might want to use specialised pdf converters like Adobe Acrobat Exporter. Both Acrobat Reader DC and Acrobat DC, both products of Adobe, provide a simple method for converting pdf files to Word documents. It’s not free, which is bad news.