- CBSE 12th Results 2022 Summary
- CBSE 12th Class Result 2022
- CBSE 12th Art Science Commerce Result 2022
- Why CBSE 12th Results 2022 are important
- Steps to Download CBSE 12th Results 2022
- Check CBSE Class 12 Results 2022 through DigiLocker?
- Check CBSE Results 2022 Umang App?
- CBSE Class 12th Result 2022 Grading System
- CBSE Result 2022: Term 1, Term 2 Weightage
Hello, dear senior year students; check CBSE 12th Results 2022 online. Central Board of Secondary Education will publish the final results for the Senior Secondary examinations term 2 held in May-June this year. It is well-known that the theory and practical papers were attempted by class 12th Arts, Science, and Commerce students. The official updates are yet to appear online, according to which the Class 12th Results CBSE shall be arranged by md week of July tentatively.
The board made a significant move after the pandemic and decided to conduct 12th and 10th board exams twice a year in term 1 and 2. Qualifying CBSE Intermediate Examinations with higher grades is what every student wishes to seek better career and higher education options. At 12th level, there are several different streams offered to students viz. Arts, Science, and Commerce along with English and foundation courses. Final CBSE 12 Results 2022 are arranged for the main subjects taken in these chosen streams. There are a total 5 subjects for which 12th graders are to participate in theory, practical, and Viva exams.
As many as 21,499+ schools are affiliated with the Central Board and all the schools take part in the final exams as the same point of time. Where each school is recognized by examination centre, scholars are allotted schools depending upon the numbers of students registered per school. The exams are taken for Science (Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology), Commerce (Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies), Arts (History, Geography, Humanities), Physical Education, Computer Science, and Hindi/English.
CBSE 12th Results 2022 Summary
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi|
|Exam Name||Class 12th Term 2 Exam|
|Exam Dates for CBSE 12th Class Term 2||26th April 2022 to 15th June 2022|
|Type of Exam||Board Annual Exam|
|CBSE 12th Term 2 Result Date 2022||Expected in mid-July 2022|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Credentials Required||Using Name, Roll Number, and By SMS|
|CBSE Result Portal||cbseresults.nic.in|
Check latest update and date of announcement for CBSE 10th Results 2022.
CBSE 12th Class Result 2022
In March 2022, the CBSE 12th Term 1 Result 2022 was published, and all eligible pupils who passed the result took part in the term 2 Exam. The board has completed the 12th Class Term 2 Exam in time and will soon publish the CBSE Class 12th Result 2022 Term 2. Many students eagerly await the result announcement, which is expected to be announced on the organization’s official website shortly.
All applicants who applied for the upcoming CBSE Board exam may now check their results online. We are pleased to inform you that the results of Art Science and Commerce 12th Term 2 will be published in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, after the release date, you will have to wait for a while for your result, which you can obtain from the official website and sources.
CBSE 12th Art Science Commerce Result 2022
The CBSE 12th Results 2022 is going to be available to eager students who have come from Art Science and Commerce’s stream. The board has completed the term 2 examination and will soon prepare the result to announce it publically. So now you should wait until the official information becomes accessible.
Why CBSE 12th Results 2022 are important
The CBSE 12th results are important for several reasons:
- They are a marker of your academic progress and can help you identify areas in which you need to improve.
- Universities and colleges will use your 12th-grade results to determine your eligibility for admission into their programs.
- Your score on the CBSE 12th exam can also impact your future career prospects.
Therefore, it is important to do your best on the exam and obtain a high score.
Steps to Download CBSE 12th Results 2022
- First and foremost, students should use the CBSE result Portal.
- Locate the CBSE 12th Result Term 2 download link.
- Follow the link available for the result download.
- You must enter the information after the final result login screen appears.
- You must correctly and completely fill out all required fields in the specified location.
- Press the submit button and wait some time.
- The CBSE 12th Results 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your grades and print a hard copy for future reference.
Check CBSE Class 12 Results 2022 through DigiLocker?
The CBSE authority also provides digital mark sheets through the official DigiLocker portal following the term 2 examinations. All students who took class 12 need to verify their registered mobile numbers on the official DigiLocker website to access the digital mark sheets. Follow these steps to view your CBSE 12th Term 2 Mark Sheet 2022.
- Students of class 12 may use the Digilocker website and mobile application to get their Marksheet.
- All the students can obtain DigiLocker account details through an SMS.
- To access their CBSE 12th Result 2022 Term 2 results online, students must first verify with the DigiLocker portal and log into it.
Check CBSE Results 2022 Umang App?
Students can also get the results for class 12th via the Umang Mobile App to verify CBSE term 2 results for class 12th. This Android app may be downloaded from the Google Play marketplace. To see if your CBSE result is correct, follow these instructions.
- On your phone, download the Umang mobile app.
- Visit the homepage of the Umang app and, under the ‘all services’ section, click on “all services.” Then select ‘CBSE’ to see your class 12th term 2 results.
- Now, fill in the relevant information to check and download CBSE 12th result term 2 results.
- Confirm and download CBSE Results 2022 for this second term.
CBSE Class 12th Result 2022 Grading System
According to the previous year’s data, students must obtain grades of E or higher in all five subjects to qualify for the CBSE 12th Result 2022. The passing marks for each subject are 33%. The CBSE will use the grading system stated below.
Marks Grade Grade Point
- 91-100 A 10
- 81-90 A2 9
- 71-80 B1 8
- 61-70 B2 7
- 50-60 C1 6
- 41-50 C2 5
- 31-40 D 4
- 21-30 E1
- 0-20 E2
CBSE Result 2022: Term 1, Term 2 Weightage
This year’s most important question is how the CBSE examination will be calculated and disseminated. This year’s CBSE board conducted the exam in two terms: term 1 and term 2. Term 1 Board Exam was an Objective Type Exam, whereas term 2 was a subjective paper.
On the declaration of the CBSE Term 1 Result 2021-22, the board announced that it would determine the relative weighting for the two-term evaluation after completing Term 2. As a result, there has been a lot of discussion about how they would be divided and calculated.
Some have predicted that there will be a 30:70 ratio between Term 1 and Term 2, but experts and evaluators now believe it will be a 50:50 split. Many people also said that many students missed term 2 examinations due to COVID-19 Pandemic. He will have to give more balanced scores in such a scenario.
However, all of this is merely speculation. The decision to split Term 1 and Term 2 is expected by the end of June. According to sources, no meeting has yet been scheduled. Once it’s completed, the authority will release the marking scheme and announce the results online.
If you wanted to make your career in Biotechnology then check out Top Biotechnology Colleges in India.