- About CBSE 10th Results Term 2
- CBSE High School Results 2022 and Previous Statistics
- How to Get CBSE 10th Exam Result 2022
- About CBSE:
- Download CBSE High School Results 2022
- Details Printed in CBSE Class 10 Result 2022
- CBSE Class 10 results 2022- Abbreviation
- What is Cumulative Grade Point Average?
- How to Calculate CGPA for CBSE 10th Results 2022
It is time to check CBSE 10th Results 2022 online for Higher Secondary term 2 examinations held in 26th April to 24th May this year. Dear students, don’t fret and worry anymore, the recent CBSE Board Result updates are now available here and concerned candidates should take a look at the information given here. Through this page, you can have you Mark sheets for CBSE Higher Secondary Exams 2022 and check your Class 10th Results CBSE board. Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi is going to announce the final results on or around 15th July 2022.
As the official process for Higher Secondary examinations is completed, the last step to be initiated by the Board is announcing CBSE Board 10th Result 2022 finally. Around 16 Lakh 10th graders are appearing for the Matriculation exams in the academic session of 2017-18. Every student worries about one thing after completing their Board practical and theory examinations. They must be reading this update and follow the authentic information as generated according to the authorizing body.
About CBSE 10th Results Term 2
There are numerous students and scholars who are waiting on to hear the good news. Important to note is that the CBSE 10th Results 2022 is going to be declared on the same date countrywide. The Higher Secondary Examinations consist of theory and practical papers and are compulsory to attend for all the enrolled students. This year’s session ended with exams being conducted in April-May and the conclusion will arrive in May with the announcement of CBSE Class 10th CGPA 2022.
|News About||CBSE 10th Results Date 2022|
|Controlling Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi|
|Name of Class/Standard||10th/ Higher Secondary/Matriculation/ High School|
|Examination Mode||Theory and Practical|
|Dates of Examination||26th April to 24th April 2022|
|CBSE 10th Results 2022 Term 2 Declaration||Mid July 2022|
CBSE High School Results 2022 and Previous Statistics
Nearly, 35 lakhs students had appeared for their 2nd term exams and made it to their examination centres and attended their papers for Science, English, Social Sciences, Hindi, Sanskrit (Optional), Mathematics, Language Paper, and Computers (Optional). The total subjects to qualify are 5 and out of 500 marks, scholars shall be awarded Grades and CGPA. Check more information in the following segments and know about the CGPA and grade distribution system adopted by the Board.
Let us see how the Marks Distribution goes for CBSE Class 10th Exams. Please note, that the same rules and policies are adapted calculate the CGPA and grade allotment system.
|Marks Range||Cumulative Grade Points Average||Grade Allotted|
|91 to 100||10||A-1|
|81 to 90||9||A-2|
|71 to 80||8||B-1|
|61 to 70||7||B-2|
|51 to 60||6||C-1|
|41 to 50||5||C-2|
|33 to 40||4||D|
|21 to 32||None||E-1|
|00 to 20||None||E-2|
How to Get CBSE 10th Exam Result 2022
- Reach the official web page of the board which is, “cbse.nic.in.”
- After landing on the homepage of this site, refer to the “Recent Announcements” section.
- Follow an updated link given for High School Exams and get to the page where you need to type your Roll Number and Father’s Name/Date of Birth.
- Press the Submit button and avail your obtained CGPA and generate its hard copy.
- Please note that this CGPA report is informational only.
The headquarters of CBSE is located in New Delhi and had come into existence in 1921 while the authority and panel were constituted in 1962. Let us have more information about these annual examinations and about the Regional Offices of the regulatory board. The official and administrative operations are carried out at Delhi Headquarters and the subordinate regional offices control the rest of the academic and official processes.
The regional offices are located at Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Panchkula, Patna, and Thiruvananthapuram. For every latest key update to issue, the Board authenticates its official web address to notify all the general public and students about study material, academic news, and Exam-related updates.
Download CBSE High School Results 2022
Reach the end section of this page and Download CBSE 10th Results 2022. Find an officially authenticated link given in the following parts, type your required details and press the submit button to view your results and Grade Card. Please refer to the original grade card to raise any objection or scrutiny. Read below to know how your can check CBSE Results 2022:
Check CBSE Class 10 Results 2022 via SMS?
Students must send an SMS to the number supplied by the board to check their names on the CBSE 10th results 2022. Follow these steps to acquire your class 10th result from CBSE via text message.
- On your mobile phone, open the SMS app.
- Type an SMS: cbse10<space>roll number<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number.
- Send it to 7738299899.
- The board will publish the CBSE Class 10 result 2022 term 2 via SMS on the students’ mobile phones within a few minutes.
Check CBSE 10th Results 2022 on Call or IVRS
The final results are accessible through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) or Call. To access these, students must call the number given below. Follow the instructions given by the operator carefully now. CBSE 10th Results will be announced on a phone call containing subject-wise marks.
|Region Covered||Telephone Numbers|
|Local subscribers of Delhi||24300699|
|Subscribers from other parts of the country||011 – 24300699|
Check CBSE 10th Result 2022 with DigiLocker
- The CBSE also distributes digital mark sheets in the DigiLocker App or digilocker.gov.in and paper mark sheets for Class 10th pupils.
- The DigiLocker app and the website may be used to access the encrypted data.
- Students will receive credentials for DigiLocker accounts over the phone via SMS.
- Enter your information in the app to see CBSE 10th results 2022.
Details Printed in CBSE Class 10 Result 2022
- Board Name
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Marks obtained
- Roll Number
- School Name
- Student name
- Subject Name
CBSE Class 10 results 2022- Abbreviation
- ABST – Absent
- COMP – Compartment
- N.E. – Not Eligible
- N.R. – Not Registered
- R.L. – Result Later (Your result is under preparation and it will be declared soon)
- R.W. – Result Withheld
- SJD – Subjudice
- UFM – Unfair Means
- XXXX – Improvement
What is Cumulative Grade Point Average?
- It is the mean of overall Grade Points obtained in each subject (English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science).
- This is how a CBSE Grading System works and will display obtained marks in the Table.
|Gained Marks||Grades Secured||Grade Point Allotted|
|20 & below||E2||0|
Special Mention: After concerned reports and considering hugely, the Central Board of Central Secondary Board of Secondary Education. If students cannot manage sufficient scores, the Board Panel has decided to put either Repeat instead of Fail.
How to Calculate CGPA for CBSE 10th Results 2022
Since replacing the Percentage system with Grading and CGPA average, many students found this supportive method, while for others, it was a matter worth objecting to. Why..? Because with students having scores of “91”, “95,” and “99,” all would be allotted Grade A1
How to Calculate CBSE 10th CGPA
One can easily convert CBSE CGPA into Percentage and using the following steps, the calculation becomes easier.
- Let’s take an example of student “John Doe” who secured Grade Points 8 in Mathematics, 9 in Hindi, 10 in English, 7 in Social Science, and 10 in Science.
- Then the way you need to do it is, just adding those points to obtain “44” and dividing it by 5 (total subjects).
- CGPA obtained is 8.8.
Convert CBSE CGPA Into Percentage
Now, the next thing to do, it to have a look at the percentage of Marks you gained. As said earlier, scholars must know Convert CBSE Class 10 CGPA to Percentage.
Here are the steps to look into:
- To convert your obtain CGPA total into percentage, multiply the Average total by 9.5.
- For example, let us take John Doe’s CGPA which 8.8.
- Here 8.8 will be multiplied by 9.5 to obtain 83.6%.
How to Convert CBSE CGPA into Marks Subject Wise You need to multiply 9.5 again, this time to GP of each subject, simple as that.
If you want to pursue career in BTech Biotechnology Colleges and Admission process.