Best Paying Jobs in Technology: Overview
We are surrounded by technology all around. From our smartphone to using the microwave oven in the kitchen, all of today’s digital economy runs on technology. Since technology is such an integral part of our lives, it also serves the livelihood by creating jobs for the economy.
Top 10 Best Paying Jobs in Technology
Let’s dive deeper to understand more about some of the best paying jobs in technology:
- Software engineer manager:
- Job: A software engineering manager is among the best paying jobs in the technological sector. It is an administrative job reporting to upper management to supervise and guide the work of other software engineers on projects. In order to contribute individually, they must also be proficient in programming languages and programmes.
- Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or programming and experienced as an employee in other related fields.
- Pay scale: Employees in the role of software engineer manager make an average salary of USD 39432.00, with most earnings between USD 30000 and USD 50000 annually.
- Mobile applications developer:
- Job: Although not well renowned but a mobile applications developer is one of the best paying jobs in technology space.Object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Objective-C, and C++ are used by mobile developers.Changes to mobile applications are coded, tested, debugged, monitored, and documented by mobile application developers.
- Requirement: At Least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, mobile application development, mobile computing, computer science or a similar programming-centric field of study.
- Pay scale: The average annual income for mobile application developers in US is somewhere around USD 50000.00.
- IT security specialist:
- Job: IT experts that monitor computer systems and make sure that data is securely stored are known as IT security specialists. IT specialists with the best paying job in technology are in charge of creating security plans for computer files, encrypting data communications, setting up firewalls, and putting password authentication into place.
- Requirement: Most IT security specialists will begin with an industry-relevant degree such as computer science, information technology or a similarly relevant subject.
- Pay scale: The average salary for this best paying job is around USD 65,905 per year.
Read about: Best Paying Jobs in Public Utilities
- Database manager:
- Job: A database manager among the best paying jobs in technology, is in charge of creating and managing the systems an organisation uses to store and arrange data for businesses. Moreover, they are held accountable for managing the database teams’ daily activities and figuring out how much data organisations need to store.
- Requirement: Computer science, management information systems, or a similar subject bachelor’s or associate’s degree.
- Pay scale: A database manager in India can expect to make an average salary of USD 19080.00 per year, with salaries ranging from USD 2000 to USD 45792.00.
- Web developer:
- Job: The best paying jobs list also includes the profession of a web developer. An individual who transforms a web design into a website is known as a web developer or programmer. The web design may have been made by a client or a design team. They do this by writing lines and lines of complicated code using a variety of languages.
- Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in a specific field like programming or computer science.
- Pay scale: The average salary ranges somewhere around 70,825 dollars per year.
- Data security analyst:
- Job: Data security professionals ranks sixth in the list of the best paying jobs in technology. They ensure that computer networks and systems are protected from hackers and viruses. They frequently carry out this task for certain businesses, ensuring that the antivirus software and other security programmes are up to date and operating properly.
- Requirements: Educationally, any bachelor’s study in information science or computer science might equip you for a job as a data security analyst.
- Pay scale: Data security analysts as one of the best paying jobs get an average yearly pay of USD 19000.
Read more about: Best Paying Jobs in Electric Utility Central
- Artificial intelligence engineer:
- Job: An organisation’s AI projects are developed, managed, and under control by an AI architect. A very strong background in maths and statistics is required for an AI designer.
- Requirement: This best paying job in technology demands strong coding skills and knowledge of Python, R, and Torch.
- Pay scale: The average yearly salary of an AI architect earns over USD 1399.20.
- User experience designer:
- Job: User experience designer as an aspiring best paying job in technology also ranks among the top 10 list. A user experience (UX) designer is responsible for planning and conducting user research and competitor analysis, interpreting data and qualitative feedback and creating sitemaps.
- Requirement: Experienced knowledge of UX / UI design.
- Pay scale: A national average pay 96,266 dollars per year.
- Cloud architect:
- Job: The task of establishing cloud architecture, developing a cloud strategy, and overseeing deployment and implementation fall within the purview of the cloud architect. As one of the best paying jobs they guarantee proper application architecture and deployments in the cloud environment.
- Requirement: Knowledge of MySQL, Programming skills in JavaNetwork administration skills, Knowledge of open-source tools such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Pay Scale: The average yearly salary of a cloud architect is 1,07,000 in dollars.
- Blockchain engineer:
- Job: A blockchain engineer is an expert in designing and putting in place architecture and solutions based on the blockchain. With growing demand for this technology this will surely be on top of the best paying jobs in technology in the coming years.
- Requirement: Programming proficiency is a must for a blockchain engineer, as is extensive knowledge of the Ripple, R3, Ethereum, and Bitcoin technologies, as well as consensus mechanisms, security protocol stacks, and cryptographic libraries and functions.
- Pay scale: The average yearly salary of a blockchain engineer is over 1,50,000 in dollars.
Some of the best paying jobs in technology today are in high demand all over the world. Especially in an environment where digital equipment is more valuable to people than any other good, aspiring for a career in the technological sector becomes an ideal choice for any individual. After all these best paying jobs in technology reward satisfactory returns and assure of a secured career path for the aspirants.