- Top 10 best paying jobs in Industrial Machinery/Components
Industrial machinery and components are the basic raw materials required for any firm to operate. This employment sector today has to offer some of the best paying jobs in industrial machinery/components. Jobs are categorised into different segments and based on one’s educational attainment and knowledge people may choose to work among one of these best paying jobs in industrial machinery/components.
Top 10 best paying jobs in Industrial Machinery/Components
Lets know more about some of the best paying jobs in this sector which could be as a best source of employment and income generation:
1. Senior mechanical engineer
- Mechanical and electrical devices, equipment, and systems are designed, researched, constructed, tested, and improved by senior mechanical engineers
- Powerful equipment like generators, turbines, and engines are designed using CADD software.
- Additionally, they design machinery for different structures and frequently collaborate with a team to supervise production.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is an educational requirement for this best paying job.
- The estimated total pay for a Senior Mechanical Engineer as one of the best paying jobs in industrial machinery/components is $123,066 per year
2. Research and development engineers
- As the best paying job in the industrial sector the job will be to work on cutting-edge machinery designs and make sure they adhere to all safety and quality requirements.
- Engineers will have an advantage over other applicants if you have a degree in engineering or a similar profession because it will be simpler for you to get work.
- Engineers working in research and development (r&d) earn salaries ranging from $56,000 to $84,000 in the US.
3. Industrial designers
- An industrial designer creates the concepts for manufactured goods like toys, electronics, home appliances, and automobiles.
- They create items that people use on a daily basis by fusing engineering, business, art and find out who will utilise the product and the potential applications by doing some research.
- Most experienced workers earn up to $98,475 per year, while entry-level roles start at $61,540 for this best paying job in industrial machinery / components.
4. Instrumentation engineer
- An instrumentation engineer is an expert in creating and inventing tools that streamline business procedures.
- Their duties include conducting research and analysis to determine a company’s needs, working with many divisions to collect data, coming up with plans to develop new procedures, and creating reports and presentations for the executives.
- The capacity to work long hours and have strong problem-solving skills are also requirements for this best paying job in industrial machinery / components.
- The average instrumentation engineer salary in the USA is from $98,383 to $110,000 per year.
5. Powertrain engineer
- Repairing, designing, and maintaining software, electrical components, powertrains, and other engines used in various equipment and vehicles fall within the purview of a powertrain engineer.
- As one of the best paying jobs a powertrain engineer must concentrate on current vehicle power trains, including the supporting software and electronics, driveshafts, axles, differentials, and transfer cases.
- To begin your career as a powertrain engineer, you must hold a bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree would be helpful and make it simpler to land this well-paying position.
- A powertrain engineer typically makes $102,363 a year.
6. Automation engineer
- An automation engineer offers solutions for problems that influence software, making it one of the best paying jobs in industrial machinery and components.
- Software is created and developed by an automation engineer to guarantee the efficient operation of industrial processes.
- You need solid knowledge of electrical systems, software, and technology to function as an automation engineer.
- Average annual pay for an automation engineer is $90,024,
7. Agricultural equipment mechanics
- A farm equipment mechanic is well-versed in the various farm machinery, including tractors, planters, tillers, sprayers, and cow-milking equipment as one of the best paying jobs in this sector.
- They use their education and experience to identify the issue so that they can take the proper remedial action.
- Agricultural equipment mechanics may expect to make an average salary of $28,670 per year.
8. Crane operator
- Heavy machinery and equipment must be moved around a factory or construction site by crane operators.
- For both deep and surface mining firms, crane operators are in high demand. They assist in excavating the mine or opening it up, removing the soil and rocks, and extracting the ore and other mined products.
- An annual pay of about $62,240 can be expected for this best paying job in industrial machinery / components.
- In order to avoid catastrophic damage or death, this high-risk work necessitates extreme caution and attention to detail.
9. Locomotive engineers
- Train engineers, usually referred to as locomotive engineers, are in charge of safely operating trains as they travel from one location to another. They guarantee that both freight and passenger trains run on schedule and safely.
- This best paying job in industrial machinery requires taking into account the weather or the needs of delicate cargo. Along with monitoring locomotive equipment, updating train inspection logs, and ensuring that trains run on time, they collaborate with other railroad employees.
- In the US, a locomotive engineer makes an average salary of $74,022.
- A millwright as among the best paying jobs works in manufacturing facilities, power plants, and construction sites installing, disassembling, repairing, and moving machinery.
- A number of hand tools, including hammers and levels, as well as welding, brazing, and cutting instruments are used by millwrights. Additionally, they make use of measuring instruments including micrometres, levels, measuring tapes, lasers, and other accurate measuring tools. They frequently use trucks and cranes for big projects.
- They must be knowledgeable about machine maintenance and industrial safety, as well as possess a variety of skills including hydraulics and pneumatics.
- In the USA, a millwright makes an average yearly pay of $52,647.
Industrial equipment and components are essential to any industrial environment and are crucial to manufacturing and output. As a result, persons with the necessary abilities and credentials have access to a wide range of employment options in some of the best paying jobs in industrial machinery / components.