Best Beautician Course in Chennai: Government & Part-Time
Looking for Beautician Course in Chennai?
In the past ten years, the beauty business has experienced significant growth. A profession in the beauty industry is an expression of originality and creativity. Even the Indian government is doing a lot to promote expert knowledge with the beautician courses in Chennai. Along with a lot of money, this career also offers name and splendor on the global stage.
The beauty industry helps to carve a niche in the market that eventually helps it steal the show. The only surefire method to elevate oneself is to consistently practice and improve your abilities. This article would help you find the best beautician courses in Chennai.
A whole collection of courses on topics including personal grooming, makeup, skin care, hair styling, nail arts, etc. are included in best beautician courses in Chennai.
- The minimal requirement for entry into a beautician programme is 10+2. While the bachelor’s and master’s programmes are available on the basis of class 12 achievement, admittance to the certificate and diploma programmes is direct for beauticians.
- Both online and offline approaches are used to deliver courses in beautician as certificates, diplomas, and degree programmes.
- Cosmetology, beauty care, hair styling, airbrushing, stage makeup, and other areas are among the most popular specialties in beautician schools.
In India, a beautician gets an average of INR 250,963 per year, or INR 121 per hour. The typical pay for a beautician ranges from INR 192,362 to INR 306,432. The most typical degree of schooling for a beautician is a high school diploma.
Also read more: Beautician Courses in Coimbatore
Best Beautician Courses in Chennai
There are private beautician courses in Chennai are available at various salon which are considered as best Beautician Courses in Chennai. The beautician course in fee varies from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 depending upon the institute and the course chosen. Many institute offers a customizable course. There are 5 best places to go for beauty courses in Chennai:
1) Naturals Training Academy
This center is located in Tambaram West, provides training for jobs as a beautician and in the spa industry. This location provides organized classes with certification upon course completion. It is an NSDC-certified institution. This institution has received a rating of 4.5 stars.
2) Flower Beauty Academy
This institute is located in Shenoy Nagar, provides training for jobs as a beautician and makeup artist course. This location provides organized classes with certification upon course completion. This institution has received a rating of 4 stars.
3) Pritty Girl Paradise
This institute is located in Tondiarpet, provides training for jobs as professional makeup artist course and advance hairstyle course. This academy ranks as the best beautician course in Chennai, provides organized classes with certification upon course completion. This institution has received a rating of 5 stars.
4) VLCC Wellness Centre VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition
This Chromepet-based facility offers training for careers as a beautician, makeup artist, slimming and wellness specialist, as well as a course in weight management. This site offers structured lessons that result in certification when the course is finished. Following the end of the programme, this institution offers employment. A four-star rating has been given to this institution.
5) Lakme Academy
This is one of the most famous institute situated at various places in Chennai. It offers many courses such as cosmetology, hair and makeup, skin care, beautician courses, nails course and manicure and Pedicure course. This place offers employment and certification after the completion of the course. The institute has bagged 4.5 rating in Chennai. The courses are affordable and do not put a hole in your pocket.
Beautician Courses offered by Government in Chennai
The government free beautician courses in Chennai trains in cosmetology, makeup application, and professional hairstyling. The government free beautician course is open to students with a 10th pass grade and has no age restriction. Depending on the complexity of the courses, the length of these courses ranges from three months to one year for diploma programmes. Many students get recruited by top salons such as Looks, Geetanjali, Lakme and VLCC. The government free beautician course offers the following:
- Nail Art and extensions: 1 month
- SFX and Prosthetics Makeup: 1 month
- Makeup: 3 months
- Hair and Makeup: 6 months
The government free beautician courses also encourage students to develop their talents and provide a range of opportunities to do so:
- provide each student with hands-on instruction
- Each domain’s leading experts in the beauty industry will attend classes.
- Additionally, provide internationally recognized certifications like City & Guilds and CIBTAC
Also read more: Best Beauty Parlour Training Courses
Part time Beautician Courses offered in Chennai
Weekend, weekly, and two-week courses are all considered part-time education. There aren’t many schools in Chennai that provide interested individuals part-time beautician course in Chennai training. Finding the institution that offers you a part-time course may require you to target your search.
You may enroll in a part-time study at the affordable Star Angel Beauty academy in Pazavanthangal, Chennai, which is close to the airport and focuses on teaching you about skin and beauty, hair styling, wedding makeup, tattooing, and cosmetology. The following part-time beautician courses in Chennai:
- Diploma in Hair and Skin
- Cosmetology in Hair and Skin
- Advance Hair and skin
- Advance Diploma in Hair and skin
Pros of Part-time Courses
- The training is provided by professionals in the field who have at least eight years of expertise.
- Following training, each student receives a graduation certificate and is given the opportunity to work at their institution.
- The course may be altered to fit your requirements and schedule.
- This course promises employment at the same school upon completion and has a value that is comparable to that of a standard regular diploma course.
For more career options visit: Education News
Aspiring students join in beautician training in order to provide their clientele fresh looks. In 2017, it was projected that the Indian cosmetics sector was worth over eleven billion dollars. The cosmetics business expanded year over year and was anticipated to reach $20 billion in US dollars soon. For a variety of reasons, India may represent the future of cosmetics globally. One of the causes is that the country’s economy has recently become stronger, increasing its purchasing power. In addition, video blogs and online merchants like Nykaa, purple etc. are helping the beauty industry in India to flourish.
Also read about: Top Diploma Courses after 10th for Boys and Girls